Housing Support Appointments
If you are experiencing homelessness or housing stress, we will work alongside you to help you access and maintain private rental arrangements, access social and community housing, and access other support services. Schedule an appointment with Katie or Sabine and we’ll support you through this tough time.
Contact Our People
The best way to book an appointment with Sabine or Katie is to call, text or email. You can also try your luck and knock on the door, but it may mean you have to wait as we don’t have admin or reception staff.
Send Us a Message Here
Need Crisis Help Now?
Just Home is unable to provide 24 hour and crisis services, but if you need urgent help now, please review the crisis resources provided below.
Urgent Shelter Crisis Resources
Support Services in the South West Region
- Lifeline (telephone crisis support): 13 11 14
- Homeless Advisory Service: 1800 065 892
- Crisis Care (information and counselling for people needing urgent help): 1800 199 008
- Department of Communities – Housing (Busselton): 9781 1300
- Accordwest Housing (Bunbury; homelessness and tenancy support): 9729 9000
- Tuart House Women’s Refuge (Busselton): 9752 2785
- LAMP (Margaret River and Busselton; mental health services): 9754 1834
- South West Counselling (Margaret River; low cost counselling): 9754 2052
- Waratah (Busselton; intervention service for survivors of family and domestic violence and sexual abuse): 1800 737 732
Just Home Facebook
Hover over the Facebook feed below to scroll through and see what’s new or click on our profile to go directly to our Facebook page where you can contact us via messenger.